Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Brief comments,

This is from Craig direct.
I have not contributed to this blog much, as I have had some difficulty with typing given some of my medications. This has been an experience I would wish on nobody, but at least there are valid and usually successful treatments, unlike the situation 10 to 12 years ago, when people mostly just died from this disease (multiple myeloma.)

The process is not fun, as I have to push water other liquids and foods. When you simply are not hungry for much of anything, you still have to eat. The more calories the better, and junk foods are just a good as really nutritious stuff. I have health care providers telling me, "Have another cookie, piece of pie, and so on. They are good for you! The nutritionist was delighted when she heard I ate 7 Girl Scout Cookies.

This is my life for the moment. I hope all is well with all of you, and that you are still praying for me, thinking of me and keeping up on my blog (!)

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment